One Million Ripples of Hope is an awareness and fundraising campaign of YES (beatlivertumors.org) that was inspired by the words of Robert F. Kennedy who said, "Each time a man stands up for an idea, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." -
Cape Town, South Africa, June 6, 1966.
The goal to create ONE MILLION RIPPLES of hope is to share one million ripple stories and raise one million dollars by the end of 2018; one person and one dollar at a time. Each story and dollar will represent a ripple that touches the next person and will soon create a WAVE of HOPE that will sweep down and encourage, educate, and embrace those living with advanced cancer.
Scott Adams put it simply, “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”
One Million Ripples of Hope will have a vast and profound effect as each ripple is formed. We can only imagine where each ripple will end and the next will begin.
Wouldn’t you like to be a ripple, too?
One Million Ripples Goal -
Watch the Ripples rise as we
approach our goal!
Tag your support team members or other patients, family and friends and get them to make a ripple of their own." Challenge them to use the frame and make the donation. Use the hashtag to go with it! #onemillionripples or #sayyestohope
Quick Facts for Advanced Cancer
Funds raised through One Million Ripples will be used to support ongoing YES programs and to increase their outreach and impact:
• FRIENDS for the Journey so that no one is alone
• Toll Free Survivor Line for a friendly, informative voice night or day
• Providing transportation for patients to treatment
• Medical matchmaking to top medical teams for treatment options, second opinions and clinical trials
• Ensuring access to personalized treatment plans and multidisciplinary treatment teams
• Appeals assistance when treatment is denied
• Retreat from Cancer for patients and caregivers that is both educational and empowering.
• Awareness events that share powerful stories and allow patients and their caregiver "Life trips"....memory making trips of a lifetime.
This program is brought to you by YES! and the following corporate sponsors:
All Rights Reserved "YES You Can Too" 2018
Contact: us at: 877-937-7478